Win free unique sounds.
During the summer we will have a prize draw - with the chance to win a unique, personal soundset for a synthesizer of (almost) your choice.
All you have to do is go to our Facebook page and 'Like' it. It's worth liking anyway. If you do this before the 1st of august 2011 - you'll be in for the draw. The first of august the winner will be selected and notified.
The prize is a soundset designed for you and you alone. This bank of sounds will not be on sale or distributed in any way. A personal sound bank in one copy only.
Also note that all participants will be awarded with a free sample pack with unique contents not available in any other way.
- AAS Ultra Analog
- Ableton Analog
- Ableton Operator
- Arturia Jupiter 8
- Arturia Minimoog V
- Arturia Prophet V
- Audiorealism ABL Pro
- Fxpansion DCAM Synth Squad Amber
- Fxpansion DCAM Synth Squad Cypher
- Fxpansion DCAM Synth Squad Strobe
- Gmedia Imposcar
- Lennardigital Sylenth1
- Linplug Albino 3
- Native Instruments Absynth 5
- Native Instruments Massive
- Native Instruments FM8
- Novation Bass Station
- Ohm Force Symptohm
- Plogue Chipsounds
- Refx PlastiCZ
- Rob Papen Predator
- Schwa Olga
- Spectrasonics Omnisphere
- Spectrasonics Trilian
- Synapse Audio Dune
- Synth Magic Sounds of the Quadra
- Tone2 ElectraX
- U-he Ace
- Waldorf Largo
If no synthesizer of the above attracts your attention, it's possible for us to buy a license
of for example Zebra, Oddity, Alchemy, Minimosta, or Korg Monopoly. No promises but it might be possible
. Ask and we will reply.So what are you waiting for?
Steer your horses to facebook.com/plughugger/
and be a part of our summer goodness.Rules and additional information
- You may only participate once. People entering from multiple accounts will be disqualified without pardon.
- The soundset is so personal that you cannot resell it or redistribute it. If we aren't making any money from it - neither should you.
- The direction of the soundset is decided mainly by us - but we promise to listen to your ideas. This limitation is set since we have our strengths when making sounds, and we never have been good making sounds for finnish tango or Rockabilly. We are tech-heads and the sounds will be in that direction.
- The soundset will contain 64 sounds.
- The soundset will with all certainty take a couple of weeks to finalize, but to give some room for family matters and other natural disasters, the soundset will be delivered no later than the end of september 2011.